To Stay or Go
Grr...I hate making decisions. Right now I am debating about going to Chicago with Troma or not and here's my little list of things to consider.
1) I need fun. I don't get out much and I haven't spent any real quality time with Troma
2) I LOVE Chicago.
3) I want to buy lingerie that I found in Chicago.
4) I want to get out of Ann Arbor for a while.
5) If I an nice, maybe we can ride the metra.
6) I want to travel/be more independent.
1) I have a paper that I am re-writing this morning. Not sure if it going to turn out well and we won't be back until Sunday.
2) If the snow is heading into Chicago it will be cold as fuck and snowy. Don't like that idea.
3) Too late to get weed. Would have to drink which gets expensive and annoying.
4) This is a tight month for money. I want to do the Dirty Art Show too and I need to find a VDay present for Dan. We would be living on the cheap but bars can add up.
5) Unsure about travelling with Troma. After going places with a few other people I am now wary about travelling with anyone new. I am wondering if he will be the annoying arguer he can be or if he will be always playing his music, which I am also unsure if I can stand for long periods of time.
6) Late nights clubbing and drinking may wear me out for school and I might not get too into the clubbing atmosphere anyway. If I don't, I am stuck because he has the car.
7) Abandonment fears. Doubt it will happen but ya never know.
8) Dan can't go. He'll have to be home doing whatever without me. Also, will have to miss the Tio's Salsa eating contest which is this Sunday.
Arrghhh maybe I should stay home. That was my decision last night. I would go if Dan could because I love Chicago with him but he said that he didn't want to go entirely. If I get the introduction written before 11am I will reconsider. Part of me does want some adventure and I might be upset at myself if I don't at least give it a shot.
Good news, been emailing with one of the Peep Show Collective founders and we are really bonding! I think I might have found yet another special woman out here!!! Hope for the best on that :)