You know you're from MI when...
I doubt that I will get around to doing another entry tomorrow so I will just share a few things.
As for cumwithme's question of what do I wank off to on That 70s Show...pretty much everyone. I tend to like to fantasize about 3ways with combos of Fez, Hyde, or Kelso as the guy and Donna, Laurie, Jackie, Pam Macy, and any other chicks that walk across the screen. Mostly I fantasize about one of the guys fucking one of the girls from behind as I lick her all over and then he does me as she eats me, etc, etc.
umm yeah...these jackoff fantasies good to anyone else but me out there? Will expand later if anyone sends me more feedback.
and now, because I do not feel like talking much I will just say this: Rubin is nice and we had a nice cry about our fathers and although she doesn't want to abandon me she probably won't be able to do anything steady so back to sqaure one.
Now enjoy these You Know you're from Michigan whens!
Subject: You know you are from MI if...
1. You've never met any celebrities. *falsish*
2. "Vacation" means going to Cedar Point. *sad but true*
3. At least 1 member of your family disowns you the week of the
Michigan/Michigan State game. *sometimes...*
4. Half the change in your pocket is Canadian..... eh! *and then most people won't take it!*
5. You drive 86 mph on the highway and pass on the right. *YUP*
6. Your idea of a traffic jam is 40 cars waiting to pass an orange barrel. *yup again*
7. You know how to play (and pronounce) Euchre. *It's a good game, learn it you foreign devils!*
8. It's easy to get VERNORS Ginger Ale, Sanders Hot Fudge sauce, AND Faygo Pop. *If non mi people can even tell me what Faygo is you win a free bj!!*
9. You know how to pronounce "Mackinac." *damn indian words*
10. You've had to switch on the "heat" and the "A/C" on the same day. *what with the weather changing every 10 mins*
11. You bake with SODA and drink some POP. *and that's ABNORMAL?*
12. The movie "Escanaba in Da Moonlight" wasn't funny. You consider it a documentary. *please explain...*
13. Your little league game was snowed out. *as was soccer*
14. The word "thumb" has geographical, rather than anatomical significance. *and the geographical significance is put it up my pussy!!*
15. You show people where you grew up by pointing to a spot on your left hand. *this drives out of staters crazy too =)*
16. Traveling coast-to-coast means driving from Port Huron to Muskegon. *and it can be done in a day!*
17. You measure distance in minutes. *who doesn't?*
18. When giving directions, you refer to "A Michigan Left." *I forgot what a MI left is...*
19. You know that Kalamazoo not only exists, but isn't that far from Hell. *we have heaven here too*
20. Your year has 2 seasons: Winter and Construction. *too true*
21. Home Depot on any Saturday is busier than toy stores at Christmas. *why IS that anyways?*
22. You know when it has rained because of the smell of worms. *and it's gross!*
23. Owning a Japanese car was a hangin' offense in your hometown. *only if your neighbors work for Ford*
24. You believe that "down south" means Toledo. *that is down south, geez*
25. YOU ACTUALLY "GET" THESE JOKES AND FORWARD THEM ON TO ALL YOUR MICHIGAN FRIENDS AND FAMILY! *we're sad lonely people up here, cum up and fuck me!*